Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Feeling Joy - Classes with Julie Cheney



Feeling JOY!!!

class starting on Thursday the 24th from 7pm - 9pm at the Salem Community Center, 151 W 300 S

Classes continue each Thursday for 4 weeks.
Classes taught by Julie Cheney

I am so excited about teaching this class in Salem, I have taught it multiple times up north. It will be so nice to teach it close to home. To know that it will be the people that interact with my children and make an effect on the environment that I live in. Youth 12-18 are invited to attend at no cost. Adults are $10 per class. The classes are divided and described so that you may choose to attend 1 or all. It is not mandatory to attend all of them.


To sign up contact Julie Cheney at foot.zoning@yahoo.com

For a map to the Salem Community Center click on this link http://www.pondtown.org/

Week 1) March 24th from 7-9pm cost $10.
 I will be teaching the Reticular Negative out, Positive in, Train your Brain!!! preregister, but all preregistrations receive a gift. Just email me at me to be prepared for the right number of people,
Activating System and self sabotage.

 Click this link for a fun preview....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCnfAzAIhVw


Week 2) March 31st from 7-9pm cost $10.
I will be teaching how to love...with the
Five Love Languages, and the positive and negative effects of Expectations.

Week 3) April 7th from 7-9pm cost $10.
I will be teaching Ho’oponopono, which in my opinion is the most effective 4 steps to finding freedom from negative emotions. Letting go of things that still hurt us. Any of you want to forgive someone/something but just seem stuck in the process...come!!!

Week 4)
April 14th from 7-9pm cost $10.
 I will be teaching techniques for looking inward and finding the stories of your life. Any of you wonder where you are? How do you find your stuck? What is stopping you from...? Generational...? This is such a fun class about looking at your life/body and finding the messages your subconscious has been shouting.

A LITTLE SECRET...I TEACH THIS CLASS LAST SO THAT YOU HAVE THE TOOLS FROM THE FIRST 3 CLASSES, THAT YOU WILL NEED IN ORDER TO CHANGE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS PROGRAMMING WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS YOU WANT/NEED TO CHANGE.

*FYI The earnings from this class is being used to help my family go in June, with “A Child’s Hope Foundation" and repair and improve an orphanage in Mexico. We are really looking forward to this...



No comments:

Post a Comment