Friday, August 16, 2013

Benefits of Redmond Clay

 
The Redmond Clay Story

Millions of years ago, long before modern pollutants contaminated the Earth, a range of volcanoes erupted—sending volcanic ash into the water of the ancient Sundance Sea that covered much of North America. The water in this sea evaporated, leaving behind a bed of mineral-rich sodium bentonite.
Fremont Indians living in what is now rural Southern Utah once told tales of the healing properties of this clay deposit, which the legend holds was discovered when the natives noticed herds of deer frequently gathering to nibble at the soil around the deposit.  Native Americans were known to carry a ball of clay with them in their packs, dissolving some in water and with their meals to ward off the effects of stomach ailments and food infections, and the practice persisted for generations.
During the 1960’s, the Bosshardt family began experimenting with the clay deposit on their property, using it as the Indians had to treat bee stings and upset stomach, and eventually began hearing from local health food stores inquiring about the benefits of the clay.  The interest prompted them to send a sample to be tested in a lab, and when the results showed it was safe for human use, the family began selling the healing clay under the name Redmond Clay®.
Redmond Clay® has grown up a bit since then, but the product remains as pure as it was when the Fremonts discovered its uses.   The ancient volcanic ash is carefully extracted from deep within the earth, bringing it to you in its pure, natural state.  Many people consider it their first aid kit in a bottle. We couldn't agreee more!
This bentonite clay contains just about equal parts of calcium and sodium so it shares the advantages of both (literature abounds on the Internet about the advantages and disadvantages of calcium bentonite versus sodium bentonite. Not every source is reliable though so question everything!).
Since zero to only negligible counts of bad bacteria metal or virus are ever detected in regularly-administered clinical analyses of the clay and since the clay is a pure bentonite with no foreign matter contained in it, it is completely safe for internal consumption as well as external application.

External Uses: Detoxification: Apply it as a slurry to the skin and allow it to dry (1/2 hr - 2 hrs) then clean off. You can also mix several tablespoons - 1/2 cup to 2 cups of the clay into your bath water and soak in it for 45 min or longer. Foot baths with the clay also are great. FYI 1 to 2 hr clay facials leave a youthful soft and tingling feeling and look to your skin! Skin Problems: Apply a slurry of the clay to the affected area and wrap with a cotton cloth to form a poultice. To prevent it from drying out too fast you may also wrap the cloth with plastic. Great for rosacea, eczema, rashes (including diaper - sprinkle it on dry at diaper changes), boils, bone felons (inflammation of outer bone membrane – periosteum), hang nails, infections of all kinds (including fungus) cuts, wounds, bruises, etc. Bites and Stings: Apply immediately to bites and stings of all kinds (while you're seeking immediate medical help as need be) - snake, spider, other bugs, bees, wasps, dogs, cats, (scratches as well) etc.

Internal Uses: Detoxification: The clay particles are negatively charged and when taken internally, they magnetically attract the mostly positively-charged toxins, bacteria, virus, metals, radioactive contaminants, etc onto their surface and out through elimination.

Radioactive Contamination: As just mentioned, bentonite clay is a known antidote, if you will, for radioactive contamination.  Along with boron, bentonite clay was used at Chernobyl to curtail what would have been an even more devastatingly widespread contamination.

GI Tract Problems: Redmond Bentonite Clay works wonders with correcting digestive disorders, pH imbalance, bowel disorders of all kinds (including colitis, candida, acid reflux, diarrhea, dysentery, ulcers, and more)

            All Natural Redmond Betonite Clay has a myriad of beneficial uses. It can eliminate food allergies, food poisoning, mucus colitis, spastic colitis, viral infections such as stomach flu, and parasites (parasites are unable to reproduce in the presence of clay). Betonite Clay works well with burns, bug bites, detoxification, etc. It can be used externally in many ways such as a clay poultice, mud pack or in the bath, as well as in skin care applications. In addition, it can be taken internally with water or spread upon food.


Take Internally
            Mix 1 teaspoon of dry powder clay in a half glass of water, stir it up, and let it sit 6 to 8 hours. Then drink either the clear liquid off the top, or stir it up and drink all of it. Depending on your liking, you can drink it in the morning, throughout the day, or in the evening. People find that the clay water tastes better cold than at room temperature.
  • Because the clay draws toxins to itself, some conditions may appear worse before they get better.
  • Do not leave metal in contact with the wet clay, as it will quickly rust.
            Conveniently, have Redmond Clay available to drink by adding 1/4  cup of dry powder Redmond Clay to a two/three quart glass pitcher of water, stir it briskly and put it in the refrigerator. Within a few hours, the clay will settle to the bottom and most of the water will be clear. Drink freely, and when the water level gets low just wash out the remaining sediments and start over. In the book, Our Earth Our Cure, notes that drinking the clear water off the top gives basically the same results as drinking the clay itself.
            Some sources recommend that you drink the clay water once a day. However, we have received feedback from customers that have had great success drinking it multiple times a day, and others drink as the need arises.

Apply Externally
            Prepare Redmond Clay for external use by mixing it with enough water to make a gel about the consistency of mustard. Use filtered or distilled water when available, but you can use tap water as well. Once mixed it will never dry out, separate, or go bad as long as you store it in an air tight container. If it does start to dry out, simply add more water and stir. The Redmond Clay gel can be stored in the fridge, the cupboard, or car; heat and cold do not affect it.
            There are many different ways of using the clay externally. One of the best ways is to apply it generously in a 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch layer directly on the skin. An alternative that allows for more mobility is to apply the gel to a piece of cheese cloth, fold the cloth as if making a 'burrito', and secure to the skin with an ace bandage.
After applying there are several options:
    Uncovered: Some people put on the clay and leave it uncovered so that it dries out within the hour. As it dries, it will draw or pull.

    Covered with Cloth: Covering the Redmond Clay with a cloth will hold it in place and cause the clay to dry slower. Doing this enables you to leave the clay on overnight or to walk around the house without getting wet clay all over the furniture. Wetting the cloth with water will slow the drying rate and cause more of a cooling sensation.

    Covered with Plastic: Covering the Redmond Clay Gel with plastic wrap or a plastic bag keeps the clay from drying out which is important if you are applying to a burn. Even though the clay doesn't dry out, some people will wash the clay off and replace it once or twice a day. Other people have left the same pack on a burn for a couple of days until the burn was 'just pink skin'. One key: Do not let the clay dry on a burn; keep it moist until it is time to wash it off.

    Using the Dry Redmond Clay: People say using it as baby powder causes diaper rash to disappear by the next diaper change. Some people feel that sprinkling the dry Redmond Clay on an open, infected wound causes more of a drawing/healing action than using the gel.

    Clay Baths: Many people in the health food industry feel that the skin is a primary avenue for detoxificaiton. Putting Redmond Clay in the bath seems to increase the drawing effect which helps people detoxify. To use the clay for a clay bath, simply add 1/2 to 2 cups of Redmond Clay under the faucet as you fill the tub of hot water. Soak in it for 30 to 45 minutes.
    An alternate technique is do a foot bath. To do this simply put 3 tablespoons of the Redmond Clay in a pan of water and soak your feet for 30- 45 minutes.

 Shopping for Redmond Clay can be very expensive or quite inexpensive.  At the Health Food Store you can pick up a jar of Redmond Clay for about $10 for 10oz.  That is $800 for 50 pounds.  We get ours at the animal feed store (IFA) for $8.99 for 50 lbs.  As far as we can tell, it comes from the exact same source, but is packaged differently.

20 comments:

  1. Does the "different packaging" at IFA still identify the product as Redmond Clay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clay we get is labelled SWALE CLAY and it is Redmond brand. We generally use this for external use as described above.

      Delete
    2. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of
      HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. voodoo . I was browsing the Internet
      searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how
      Doctor voodoo cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the
      Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of
      been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was
      listed on the comment voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com when I contacted
      him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and
      it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem,
      my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. voodoo God will give
      you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere
      and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any
      problem Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
      or Add him up on WhatsAp +2348140120719

      Delete
    3. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 an 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr oduku. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr oduku natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful Herbalist Dr oduku by reaching him on whatsApp +2348124765093 also EMAIL: drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or visit his page https://www.facebook.com/Droduku/
      Dr Oduku is the best herbal doctor.
      Here is my private e-mail laurielkeene159@gmail.com you can also get in touch with me.

      Delete
  2. I took 1/4 t. of Redmond clay and soon developed a rash on my arms, then my neck and shoulders. Is is possible this is from the clay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from the clay pulling out toxins. You are totally fine. As the toxins complete evacuation, you'll not have that happen.

      Delete
  3. Any experience using bentonite to get rid of Epstein Barr virus
    ANy experience using bentonite + Water and apply it Deep in the ear tract to absorb possible virus

    ReplyDelete
  4. my 44 yr old son fell off his bike and ripped off the skin on his shoulder skin is all raw and pink I keep benoite clay that I mix with water in ref can I put that on his skin, do I use cheesecloth over it and wrap it with saran wrap how long can he keep this on for. hope to hear from you soon. Mom Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. $8.99 for 50 lbs? Don't see that is available anywhere anymore. 5 lbs. for $49.99 at IFA now. would love to have 50 lbs. for $8.99. guess those days are gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Redmond Clay at IFA is sold as Swale Clay (used in making ponds). It is a coarser grade and has some grit to it. We use this externally. The expensive stuff we use internally.
      It is still available at the very cheap price.

      Delete
  6. Is it still sold at IFA? I searched their site and couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSESI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I Came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota Cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold IT was negative by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through the same situation worry no more and contact him via email  drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on curing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me  or whatsApp  davidclara223@gmail.com +1(440)359-4106  

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ebhota online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally I am free from herpes virus, with the help of Dr.Omola pure herbs, This Virus appeared at the age of 29, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a Facebook friend of mine told me about Dr. Omola who treats all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com, I explain everything to him so he ask for my home address, after telling me the cost of the herbal medicine so we agree at a particular price, he prepare the herbs and make delivery to me via FedEx delivery service they deliver the herbs to my door step, I drink the herbs as him instructed, I went for test in 3 different hospital and it was negative, today I'm free from herpes virus.
    You should try Dr.omola herbs I'm not the first person to be cured with his herbs there are different testimony about this herbal doctor, your case can not be different, here is his WhatsApp No +2348118116254 email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to give a Testimony on how I got Cured From HPV. four years ago I was Diagnosed with HPV. I was having some outbreaks. I went to see a Doctor and many Blood Tests were done on me. My Doctor told me that there’s no cure for HPV. I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for HPV, I saw a post of Milton Buckler, a herbal doctor called Dr Ovie who cured him from HPV. I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling and he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Ups delivery service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the Doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore, you can contact Dr Ovie  through his email: ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com  ovie.miraclemedicine1@yahoo.com call or whatsApp Dr on this number now +2349056393169 Dr Ovie also have the cure for different types of diseases like1 cancer cure2 lupus cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 hpv cure7 hiv cure8 fibroid cure

    ReplyDelete
  12. All thanks to Dr KOKOBI for curing my herpes virus/hpv with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will forever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr KOKOBI  to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone. I never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease to know that all hope is not lost yet. contact him via kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +254746618873 and get your healing for any kind of disease. You can also call him via +2348114448587

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly herbs have proven to be the best remedy for herpes and i want to share this to the entire public on how Dr OBOH cure me from herpes 1&2 with his herbs, I never believe it will work because the doctors keep saying there is no cure but i was desperate and needed to get this thing out of my body. I saw a comment online testifying how Dr. OBOH cures her from herpes and hpv and I contacted Dr. Oboh explains my problem to him and he prepares the cure and sends it to me through UPS, Which i use just the way He instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary of this cure. I went to my doctor for checkup after Two weeks of taking the herbs and I was tested Herpes 1&2 Negative and my doctor told me that the virus is completely gone from my system and he was very shock also and ask for his contact then i gave it to him and he also contacted him in need of other patients. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her Herpes Virus, I will advise you to do a very good research about herbalist Oboh and see more about his good work and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my Uncle and his wife from HPV. Dr oboh heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: obohessn@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348089281017 You can can thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so grateful for what dr Successful has done for me he is truly a Godsent he helped me curing my Hsv he is real you can Dm him on https://web.facebook.com/Drsuccessful-109263294750359 for more information Dm Him on WhatsApp Number +2349054910629 he also has pure natural herbal medication for HIV/ aids, diarrhea, diabetes ALS, Copd /Hepatitis Herpes indeed I own you in return dr, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello everyone. Dr. Oduku Herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Oduku cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 21 days before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because i'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Oduku. Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Oduku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure.Contact Dr Oduku via email: odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com or through whatsapp +2349064430408





    .

    ReplyDelete